Thursday, October 30, 2008
























I took Ella to her school Halloween party tonight. Ella is pretty insistent that parents have to dress up too so I let her pick out my costume (I'm brave). Luckily the first thing she grabbed was this pink cowboy hat - I can do that! We left Tess home with Aunties and had our special night out. We had pizza, candy and pop. She saw a bunch of her friends from school, she marched in the costume contest and she even went in the haunted house! There were a bunch of younger kids going through at the same time so they toned it down a bit and Ella did great! She carried one of my plastic cowgirl pistols and shot at the monsters in the haunted house. The rest of the night all she could talk about was how brave she was. Tomorrow night we do it all again for trick or treating.